Amanda's Life

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Ummm yeah...
What the heck came over me yesterday??!! *Wow* If you ever hear me say anything like "I wanna get back together with Santiago blah blah blah" again, STOP ME IN ANY WAY YOU CAN!! hehe

I guess it comes down to how crazy my life has been lately, stuff I haven't written about here. He represented something I used to love, used to find comfort in, and I went with it. In hindsight, I can't believe I was actually contemplating getting back with him. It was just a momentary lapse in judgment. I'll be oTAY now. That won't happen again.

Thank you so much for all your posts on my TagBoard!! It meant a lot to see that. :)


Love,
Amanda

Amanda from URL @ 7:43 PM

More Amanda

About Me
Amanda's Poems
Amanda's Schedule
Amanda's Page on Myspace
Amanda's Photobucket Album


Amanda's Desktop



If I Could Turn Back Time...
Archives
My Favorite Blogs/Journals
Joe's MySpace Page
Michael's Livejournal
Kyle's Livejournal
Simon's Blog
Abby's Blog

Leave me a message!! :)


Powered by Blogger