Amanda's Life

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Hello all
Nothing's really happened today. I've been studying a lot for my Art history midterm. I thought I'd take a break and check my Blog.

Wow look at this, Joey Lawrence. Something just made wanna post this, I don't what. hehehe ;)

Younger Joey


Fun Fact: If someone wanted to see Mr. Lawrence in real life just hang out at the Sherman Oaks Galleria Pacific Thaetre on the weekend. I've seen him and his brothers many times. They seem to like hanging out there.

Back to studying...

Love,
Amanda

Amanda from URL @ 6:23 PM

More Amanda

About Me
Amanda's Poems
Amanda's Schedule
Amanda's Page on Myspace
Amanda's Photobucket Album


Amanda's Desktop



If I Could Turn Back Time...
Archives
My Favorite Blogs/Journals
Joe's MySpace Page
Michael's Livejournal
Kyle's Livejournal
Simon's Blog
Abby's Blog

Leave me a message!! :)


Powered by Blogger